- This event has passed.
August 14, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Mark your calendars! Saturday, August 14, 2021 from 10am-3pm
The craft fair will be held outside on St. Elisabeth’s Chapel grounds, 5 Third Avenue, Ortley Beach, and our rain date is August 21, 2021.
- Allison’s Custom Creations-Hand Painted Pots
- Banana Co. Swimwear-Men’s swim trunks and briefs designed in NJ
- Beach Glass Creations-Art work created using beach glass and broken pottery
- Beachwood Denim Supply-Handmade denim bags and carriers
- CC by Elizabeth-Home décor and jewelry made using resin
- Charline’s Wreath, Baskets & More 4 Shore-Beach influenced miniatures
- Craft & Carry Custom Vinyl-Wooden signs, décor and cutting boards
- Eclectic Homestead-Hand painted wooden signs
- First Sketch Art-Art and décor using metal
- Holiday At Home Jewelry-Handmade gemstone jewelry
- LuvClay Pottery-Handmade garden bells, mugs and decor
- Missy Faul Jewelry Designs-Handmade jewelry
- Nancy Pants Creations-Handmade Macrame art
- Seaglass Treasures-Handmade seaglass Jewelry
- Sol Inspired Soap-Homemade soaps and soy candles
- Unique Creations by Triple C-Handmade seasonal & beach inspired decor
- Very Beary Creations-Handmade bucket hats and crossbody bags
Live music all day featuring:
10am-1pm Acoustical Performer LeftySouthPaw
1pm-3pm Vocalist and Guitarist Gary Nokes
We will also be selling tickets for valuable raffle baskets containing gift cards and items from local businesses, and also to a 50/50. Friends of Ortley Beach merchandise will also be for sale. One stop shopping!
The live music is generously sponsored by The O’Shea Group-Keller Williams Shore Properties.